Pages

Friday, August 6, 2010

What I Am Thinking... :D

Hey Guys! So for a while now I have wanted to do a make up artist certification program. But the only thing is... it is almost $1500. That is a lottttt of money. I have been too scared to ask my mom about it though. So since I am at my dads tonight I will email her all the details tomorrow and ask. :)

Also, ever since I was like 14, people have been telling me to model. And I don't like being in front of crowds so modelling on a stage is not for me buttt modelling in pictures might be fun. So at the same place they have the certification program, you can apply to be a model. So I might do that too. I just have to send in some pictures of myself and measurements. :D

If you are wondering why I have decided to do all of this at once, it is because me and my boyfriend have recently split up after a year and a half of being together and I think right now I just need to focus on myself. I would love to get the certification so I can work at MAC or a place like that while I go to school. I think that would be amazing. And I do think being a model is a good idea for me but have never had the nerve to do it. So now that I am focusing on myself, I think now is a good time. :)

Next year is my last year of high school, I do not plan to go back because I would like to be a veterinarian and that is 8 more years of school! yahooo! haha
so I really need to focus on my school work and basically myself like I have already said. For the longest time I was letting the break up bring me down and I was holding on to him for no reason. He actually broke up with me for another girl and is now dating her. So I can't hold on to him and hey! if another guy comes around and I end up really liking him, cool..! But for now it is all about me and of course... youtube! haha. 

I love all of my subscribers very very much. you guys make me want to stick in there and keep going! and I will continue to do youtube even when I get super busy.! guess I will just have to tell my mom so I can film when she is home. hehe.
that will come eventually too. :)

But for now... I will stick to asking about the certification program and modelling. haha


Thank you guys soooooooo much.
Talk to you soon!!!!


LOVE, CAITLIN xoxox
live.laugh.love.


0 comments:

Post a Comment