Pages

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

WHERE HAVE I BEEN?

Oh my gosh girls! I am soooo sorry I haven't been posting on here! I have been super busy with school lately because it is almost done! ONE MORE exam tomorrow morning and I am done grade 11. :)


Okay, so if you watched all my recent videos... you know i am working on my project 10 pan and that it isnt getting very far. So i mentioned swapping out a product and swapping one in. :) 
I am pretty sure i might do this. So i would be taking out the loreal face powder and putting in the prep and prime lip by mac. :)
I really just don't like the powder compared to my skin finish. so that is why :)

I did post an outfit of the day: work style! :)
You all probably know i work at Aeropostale. :) and yes i have to wear the clothes. so i will post pictures of the outfit now :)

 
here is another outfit i wore a different day to work ! :)

 


One day I went to Wonderland with my physics class so here are some hideous photos of me and jason.  :) 
PS. these were taken at the end of the day after all the rides. :)

 


UPCOMING VIDEOS!

I will be doing a couple tag videos. :) I was thinking about doing the 30 day video challenge but i might do that after july because i have stuff going on every single day in july! :( maybe i can do a video about what is going on. since i wont have very many videos! :( hmmm good idea ! :)

Uhm i did mention that products weekly videos will probably be on hold for a bit because i feel like i am cheating on project 10 pan. :O :(
and i cant feel like that :) so those might be every once and a while.

I might be doing some VLOGS because of what i am doing in july. :)

OBVIOUSLY, giveaway winner will be up shortly after the contest ends. :) 2 MORE DAYS TO ENTER! not much longer. :)

So i will try and remember to update this every day or two. :( i suck.

OH MY GOSH ! IDEA! 

since i cantpost many videos in july, i can post blog posts of what i did that day. let me know after i make the video if you guys are interested :)

WHILE.... talk to you guys soon. :) if you have any requests let me know :)
they are greatly appreciated. :D

And of course... BAILEY! :)
]

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment