Pages

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

50 Questions!


Okay, so I decided to do a 50 questions tag since you guys do not know me very well. Not that these questions are good "get-to-know" questions :)
Any questions of your own? See the links at the bottom to contact me!


-Caitlin xo


1. Where were you 3 hours ago?
Eating Dinner

2. Who are you in love with?

My Boyfriend, Jason

3. Have you ever eaten a crayon?

Not that I know of

4. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?

My Blanket 

5. When is the last time you went to the mall?

Yesterday

6. Are you wearing socks right now?

Yup


7. Do you have a car worth over $2,000?
Not me personally, my parents yes

8. When was the last time you drove out of town?

Good question, I don't remember


9. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days?
Nope :(

10. Are you hot?

Nope, perfect temperature :)

11. What was the last thing you had to drink?

Peach Juice

12. What are you wearing right now?

Pajamas

13. Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it?

I don't have a car, but my parents use the car wash


14. Last food that you ate?
Cookies

15. Where were you last week at this time?

Work

16. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?

Nope, make up though :)

17. When is the last time you ran?

Today

18. What's the last sporting event you watched?

Soccer

19. What is your favorite animal?

Monkey?

20. Your dream vacation?

I actually don't have one



21. Last person's house you were in?
While I am at my dads now, so my mom's.
Not family related, my boyfriends.


22. Worst injury you've ever had?
A scratch. :) I have never broken anything.


23. Have you been in love?
Yes :)

24. Do you miss anyone right now?

I miss my kitten, Bailey

25. Last play you saw?

I don't remember. It was in like grade 3. :)

26. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?

I don't have one, but maybe my eyes?

27. What are your plans for tonight?

Sitting on the couch watching tv.

28. Who is the last person you sent a Facebook message or comment?

My best friend, Amy :)

29. Next trip you are going to take?

None planned, most likely the beach in the summer :)

30. Ever go to camp?

Yup 

31. Were you an honor roll student in school?

Yes, still am.

32. What do you want to know about the future?

Absolutely nothing. 

33. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne?

Nope.

34. Are you due sometime this year for a doctor's visit?

If the dentist is a doctor.

35. Where is your best friend?

Probably work or soccer.

36. How is your best friend?

Good I hope

37. Do you have a tan?

A little one

38. What are you listening to right now?

The TV

39. Do you collect anything?

Make up, used to collect beanie babies :)

40. Who is the biggest gossiper you know?

I stay away from them :)

41. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over?

Never!

42. Have you ever drank your soda from a straw?

Yup 

43. What does your last text message say?

"She will be fine" - Jason (talking about my kitten staying at home alone)

44. Do you like hot sauce?

Nope

45. Last time you took a shower?

Last night

46. Do you need to do laundry?

Not really

47. What is your heritage?

Canadian?

48. Are you someone's best friend?

Yup

49. Are you rich?

Not really. I am average. 

50. What were you doing at 12AM last night?

Sleeping :)




Thanks for reading guys! Any Questions? Let me know ! :)


Youtube: www.youtube.com/everhip03
Email: everhip03@hotmail.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/pages/everhip03/121826584497782
Twitter: www.twitter.com/everhip03

0 comments:

Post a Comment