Pages

Friday, May 7, 2010

April Favourites!

Hey Guys! Sorry this post is late. I haven't had time to update. 



So, the other day I posted a video of my April Favourites. Just in case you missed it, I will list the products down below. These are my favourite products of the month. I will be doing a May favourites at the end of May. I will try not to have any of the same products in. But if they are in there, you know they are good. :)



My April Favourites:
1. Loreal Lash Boosting Serum
2. Covergirl Lash Blast Length
3. Maybelline Pulse Perfection
4. Great Lash Clear Mascara
5. Mac Peaches Blush
6. Mac Smooth Merge Mineralized Skinfinish
7. Mac Atlantic Blue Eye Shadow
8. Mac Print Eye Shadow
9. Mac Swimming Eye Shadow
10. Mac Lip Conditioner
11. Mac Hue Lipstick
12. Mac Cremesheen in Partial to Pink 
13. Got2Be Blow Dry Lotion 
14. Got2Be Hair Strengthener


So that is all of them. Sorry about the length. May probably won't have that many. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment