Pages

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Nail Polish Haul!

Hey Guys! So my nail polish haul arrived from transdesign.com. It came in 3 days. so that is really fast. :) 

First off I just want to say I am normally a lot neater when painting my nails. :) I was going quick and it didn't really matter if it was neat because it was coming off anyways. :) I just wanted to show the colours to you. :)


So here are the colours in the bottle : 


Towel Boy Toy, Yellow Polka Dot, Kiwi Coolada, Pool Party, Flip Flop Fantasy, Sun Worshiper

Give Me A Coral Sometime, Call My Cell-ery, Lincoln Park After Dark, Dating a Royal

Who the Shrek Are You?, Funky Dunkey, Fiercely Fiona, What's With the Cattitude?, Rumple's Wiggin, Ogre-the-Top Blue

Here they are on my nails, once again ignore the horrible paint job. :) All had 2 coats, except "Yellow Polka Dot" which had 3. :) 
[Flash and no flash]


flip flop fantasy, sun worshiper, pool party, yellow polka dot


dating a royal, call my cell-ery, towel boy toy, kiwi coolada



give me a coral sometime, lincoln park after dark, ogre-the-top blue, what's with the cattitude

rumple's wiggin, funky dunkey, who the shrek are you, fiercely fiona

Now for Comparisons.:) 
Spontaneous, Funky Dunkey, Grape Pop

Lemon Fizz, Fiercely Fiona


Ogre-the-Top Blue, Sky High Top


Light as Air, Rumple's Wiggin


In the Lime Light, Kiwi Coolada

And Of Course... BAILEY!







Youtube: www.youtube.com/everhip03
Twitter: www.twitter.com/everhip03
Email:everhip03@hotmail.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/pages/everhip03/121826584497782






0 comments:

Post a Comment