Pages

Saturday, May 8, 2010

New Collection of Videos: Products Weekly!

Hey Guys! So I am going to be starting a new collection of videos called Products Weekly!


How it works: 
So every week I will be choosing a new product and testing it out for that week. After the week is done I will do a review on it. The review will consist of my thoughts, the price, where you can get it and if it is worth buying or not.


So for my first one I choose the Loreal Lash Boosting Serum. (Around $16 canadian)






I think this product is amazing. It makes my eye lashes very healthy looking. It made them a bit longer, since I already have long eye lashes. It made them fuller and more spread out. The only thing I don't like is the price. I think for the little bottle it is kind of expensive, although it does last a long time. 





Youtube: www.youtube.com/everhip03
Facebook: www.facebook.com/pages/everhip03/121826584497782
Twitter: www.twitter.com/everhip03
Email: everhip03@hotmail.com



0 comments:

Post a Comment